Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

Day 7: Is thinking exercise?

Today I have very much been using lots of my brain: I've been thinking, praying, worshipping, planning, strategising, writing and listening.
Exhausted and still feeling a bit under the weather, I get home from base worship. A quick egg on toast for dinner, feed Joshua, give him a bath and then pass him over to Becky for mummy duties! Gives me a chance to do something mindless - this time looking at some random video posts on Google+ (which is not anything like Facebook, no really, it's not ;) )

That leaves me to the point of this blog for this month: exercise. How do I get to something when the last thing I want to do is exert myself (though I feel like I've said that before). Down on the floor, I muster 19 press-ups. Oh dear, things are getting bad! I thought the more you do, the better you get! Then I try some chair pull ups. Again, a measly handful before I'm giving up. One week in and I don't feel much healthier. I've already become sick and don't feel any fitter. The good thing is, Becky has commented on my smaller pot belly. But I think that's just her way of encouraging me not to give up! I will  do this for 30 days. I'm determined to at least achieve that, even if it doesn't make me any fitter in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment