Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 14: Oops

See point 7... love it
It's been 4 days since my last blog post... how on earth did that happen!? In that time, I have only managed two sessions with my wife 'spotting' me. Built it up to over 30 press-ups and 50 sit-ups. But it's not what I intended - something every day for 30 days. So, on day 11, I officially failed to achieve 30 days. However, it's given me the chance to reflect on what I'm doing and what it means. If this were breaking an addiction, then a lapse after 11 days would definitely be a blow. But it wouldn't stop me from thinking that I could put something extra into the next days to try and meet the thirty day mark with just a couple of lapses. So... onwards. I have taken tomorrow off work, as a chance to rest from a heavy few weeks at work. However, rest from stress does mean't that I can't pick up my 'new habit' again and get those legs and arms moving! I pledge to blog tomorrow, having done something that I, at least, can be proud of. I won't publicise this blog again on facebook until I succeed in doing at least something positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment